Saturday, June 02, 2007

No One Cares What You Had for Lunch

No One Cares What You Had for Lunch could be a line that many bloggers should take to heart, including me. Sometimes we just blog for the sake of it, either because we ‘have’ to write something, or because we want to keep our blog functioning, or because there was nothing better to do (like helping your wife clean up). Sometimes we get obsessional and can’t keep away from the keyboard.
I haven’t read this book, but I see it was recommended by another blogger friend, who’s acted (perhaps without realising it) as a kind of blogging mentor, particularly when it comes to helping me discover other bloggers and approaches to blogging (link and blog challenge, for instance).
No One Cares What You Had for Lunch was written by Margaret Mason, and though I haven’t had a chance to read it yet myself, it sounds worth getting hold of, by the reviews on Amazon. You never know: my blog posts may improve!

No comments: