Wednesday, May 09, 2007

This is not an ad

I’m always pleased to get a comment on this site (hint!), so eagerly checked out the latest one that came with my recent post on log cabins. It began: “Hello I want to congratulate to you. This site is fantastic, looks like entertained and very good to me it elaborated.” Okay, a bit garbled, but I got the message. And then it went on: “I invite them to that they explore a little on my site of the Web.” What follows is a reasonably well-written piece of prose expounds the benefits of buying a piece of real estate in Costa Rica!
Well, the writer intrigued me and I went and had a look at the site of the Web. Unfortunately, before I could get past the first page I had to register, and I don’t think I’m going to have much opportunity to buy anything in Costa Rica – at least not within the foreseeable future. This is the second piggybacking comment I’ve had in recent weeks. At least they’re better than earlier comments that cut straight to the chase after a quick, ‘Your site’s great and we love you.’

No comments: