Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Christmas wish list doesn't include karaoke equipment.  I know there will be dozens of people out there who'd like to hear me singing along to pre-recorded music, but regrettably, you're all going to be disappointed. Sorry about that.  
It's not that I don't have a beautiful voice.  No, it's definitely not that.  It's not that I'm not a show-off.   It's just that I don't wish to inflict on the world anymore irritating stuff than already exists.  Sorry about that.
I'm irritating enough without karaoke.  Ask those who know me well.  If you don't know anyone who knows me well, then you're stuck.  Sorry about that.
I'd like to make your Christmas full of cheer. My really would.  But if your idea of Christmas cheer is to have me singing along on a microphone to a karaoke, then you're out of luck.  Sorry about that.

No comments: